Friday, November 07, 2014

 

Waiting for the Autopsy?

(1)
Sipping on beer #3 at 1522. Sip. Buzzing appropriately. Sip. I figured that my buzz problem had more to do with medication than brain damage, so I waited until the second beer before downing my 'water pill' and the other meds. Sure enough, the problem seems to be the the Water Pill. Sip. We shall now see how much the water pill inhibits buzziness as I go through the remaining beer. Yas. A small experiment. Sip.
Be interesting to see how the water pill causes 'buzz' get sidetracked. In any case I will try to keep my buzz going now in spite of the water pill. Sip.
My current 'social situation' is this: My 'Enemies' (stalkers) continue to zap me with microwave radiation in spite of knowing the facts concerning blood clots. The cops know that I am being zapped with microwave radiation that causes life-threatening blood clots; my Kaiser Primary Care Physician knows that I am being zapped by stalkers using microwave cannons which cause blood clots. So now what?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?