Thursday, November 13, 2014

 

Suppertime!

(1)
Sipping on beer (Natural Light) #3. Buzzing slightly. Kootch has already hit the sack. Sip. My 'neighbors' continue to attack me with their microwave 'cannons,' and as a result, my 'health' continues to deteriorate. Sip. But I like to look at the bright side of things. For example, I have rotsa booze! Sip. Time to whip up a whiskey/cola (Diet Pepsi and Canadian Mist)... Yep. Now sipping on a DPCM. Yum. Sip.
I'm actually somewhat amazed by the recent steep decline in my lower-body health. I walk like a 200 year old Egyptian nowadays, the most obvious reason being that my feet and legs are the body parts which are closest to the microwave cannons. Sip. And, given the theory that microwaves damage tissue and blood flow, my current condition makes sense. Last sip of DPCM at 1850. Sip.
Too bad they don't aim those things at my head. My brain could use a little more stimulation. Sip.
My scrotum is huge (tap) requiring me to walk with a wide 'stance.'
I think they're punishing me for something, but I'm not quite sure what. Hmmm. Could 'depression' have anything to do with 'buzz quality'? I'm beginning to think so...
Suppertime!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?