Tuesday, November 04, 2014

 

My Giant Scrotum.

(2)
My current health situation is this: My scrotum is swollen to about the size of a small cantelope (larger than a soft ball) and my foreskin decorates the front, while my glans lurks somewhere below the huge mass between my legs. All in all, it is an amazing transformation. I'd photograph it for you but I'm not quite that... outgoing. My legs are grotesquely swollen, and it is difficult to bend them past 90 degrees. Getting in and out of the bath tub is a challenge. (Sip. No buzz yet! Damn!) They are still zapping me with microwaves (I can feel them), and are still creating small blood clots in the blood stream. I'm thinking that one of those small blood clots has zapped the part of my brain that used to buzz! I call that a very lucky shot.
Will they eventually kill me? Stay tuned. We shall see.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?