Friday, November 07, 2014

 

Kaiser and ACSD: Working well Together.

(2)
My buzz has decreased significantly since my last report, and this is probably due to the Water Pill. I wonder how that works. I'll try to invigorate the buzz using some Canadian Mist. Sip. Maybe next time I'll do the water pill just before the last beer. Sip. Whatever it takes. I like my buzz.
So now what? Let's 'summarize:'
----------
My Kaiser Permanente PCP suggested that I contact the police regarding my problems with blood-clotting microwave radiation.
The ACSD has 'investigated' my allegations about being zapped with microwave cannons from the neighbors above and below. Nothing turned up in that regard.
It is now up to Kaiser Permanente: They will do the autopsy.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?