Tuesday, November 04, 2014

 

Following Doctor's Orders...

(1)
Just finished a double shot of DP and CM. The buzz is barely detectable at 1346. Now working on beer #1 (of 13). Sip. Something seems to have happened to my ability to 'enjoy a buzz.' Nose running due to 'face Rad.' (Nose dripping on my shirt and chest skin. Nose blow. Some excellent 'Bible Boogers' lost in the flimsy tissue. Sip.
Progress! My last visit to my Kaiser PCP (Primary Care Physician) included a brief discussion of my theory that malicious microwaves are causing the blood clots in my legs. My PCP suggested that I call the police. I followed her suggestion this morning around 0400 and the cops showed up about 30 minutes later. Three of them! There was 'good cop, bad cop, and neutral cop, and I had their attention for about an hour. Part of their 'mission' was obviously to make sure Kootch was not in danger, and they asked her directly whether I was a threat. An amused Kootch replied that she was more of a threat to me than I to her, and that we had been married for 57 years. That satisfied them and they listened to my theory that microwave 'cannons' from stalkers above and below (especially below) were the cause of my blood clots. They listened, then advised me in a roundabout way that they were more or less powerless to check out such an allegation given the current American law. I replied that I understood and expected that, but was following my doctor's suggestion in that regard. Finally, with all parties satisfied, the cops left after about an hour.
I shall now revisit my doctor and request further suggestions. Sip. End of beer #1. No buzz! Just a very slight 'dissociation-type feeling.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?