Tuesday, November 11, 2014

 

Getting Labeled.

(2)
I bring this up because 'The Jews' at Kaiser have recently mentioned 'my' 'Delusional Disorder' in 'visit summaries.' Anyone reading these 'summaries' would get the impression of someone (in this case, me) who was Waaaay out of touch with reality. But in fact very little if any appropriate content concerning my hypothetical 'Delusional Disorder' ever came up. And the delusional 'diagnosis' was itself a farce designed to deflect future investigation.
An example of the piss-poor quality of the Kaiser version of 'reality' has to do with the period of time during which 'The Mad Mirror Molestor' (my characterization) would follow me to King Soopers and enter my (locked) car while I was shopping. The MMM would then twist the rear view mirror by 90 degrees (until it was vertical), then re-lock the car and leave. I would discover the intrusion when I reentered the car. This happened over a period of several years. There were similar intrusions at other locations. There were at least  twenty or thirty such intrusions over a three or four year period.
Here is the 'Kaiser version' copied from a document supplied to me by Kaiser Permanente:
----------
'Examples of Delusional Content is (sic) that Walter Gerash the attorney, has been harrassing him, having people sneak into his car, and play with the dials and the mirror, putting harmonic bugs in the telephone.'
----------
Eheh. This account is wildly inaccurate and mixes several incidents at different locations. The Kaiser version mixes locations. The cars had no telephones. 'Harmonic bugs' refers to a 'harmonica bug' usually placed inside an old-fashioned telephone. Dialing the number of the telephone can activate the bug, switching on the phone's speaker function, allowing the dialer/listener to hear conversations in the room containing the telephone, even though the telephone is in 'hung up' mode. And this is only a small example of a bizarre scenerio which allowed Kaiser Permante to label me 'Delusional.' 






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?