Tuesday, October 21, 2014

 

The Early Years of being stalked by Jews.

(2)
So let's not 'go there.' Instead, let's investigate my theory. It's the bizarre theory of my life based on my personal history. It's a long story, involving one innocent child and a bunch of bat-shit-looney Jews over many years. Here begins The Theory:
----------
'The Jews' first noticed me about 1946-47. My parents had split and my 'family' had abandoned David and me to the Catholic orphanage in Charleston SC. The psychological shock was such that we both 'regressed' and began wetting the bed at night. The nuns sent us to the Jewish doctor who had examined us at our admission to the orphanage. Raymond and David. The Jew doctor decided on an experiment: Circumcise David; leave Raymond intact; note enuresis results. (Circumcision was thought to fix most anything back in those days.) It worked! David stopped wetting the bed; Raymond continued to do so. Indeed, David and I were placed in different dormatories, whereas all other brothers shared beds next to each other in the same dormatory. Our 'estrangement' continued for the rest of our lives.
I got the best part of the deal, of course, as I masturbated at least once every night after peeing in my underwear. Every night! Hundreds of orgasms every year! I was the unrecognized Orgasm King of Charleston South Carolina!
Jewish queers became aware of 'the study.'
'Is he homo or is he hetero?' They all wanted to know. (And if he was homo they wanted in on the action!)
----------
I was totally hetero. Indeed, I was masturbating regularly even before being sentenced to the orphanage, and I used Sears and Roebuck catalog images for visual arousal. The queers didn't know that, of course. They wondered. And wondered. And wondered.
I remember when I became 'sexually imprinted' on wet underwear: I usually slept through the 'first pee,' waking up wet, and having to pee again. I would 'warm things up' and masturbate. One night I woke up 'prematurely,' having to pee. I was still dry! I could have gone to the bathroom and slept in a dry bed for the rest of the night! (Now working on Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi. Sip) But I peed and then masturbated instead. I was officially 'imprinted.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?