Tuesday, October 21, 2014

 

Statutory Rape.

(3)
This narrative suggests that Jewish queers were closely associated with the Catholic activities in Charleston back in those days. I believe it, and I also believe that Jews were very influencial in 'Catholic Affairs' back in those days. And I also believe that those Jews were very interested in me. Indeed, I was being 'stalked by Jews.'
I was being 'tribe-stalked.' I was also being 'sex-stalked.'
Jews felt 'empowered' in those days after The Holocaust. They felt absolutely no guilt stalking a teenage child who was (a) uncircumcised; (b) Half Irish; (c) twenty five percent German. And don't forget: Jews were God's Chosen People! Sip. And they needed to know whether I was homo, because they had plans for me.
They 'laid in wait.' Eventually they got me in a car with a Jewish queer who had no qualms at all. He 'picked me up' where I had been hitch-hiking to North Charleston. He talked me into letting him suck my dick in a drive-in theater for 5 dollars. There was an atmosphere of menace. I decided to 'take the 5 dollars. I ejaculated into his mouth and he swallowed it, then drove to N. Charlesten and let me out. It was 'statuatory rape.' 
For me it was a disgusting experience. I hated it.
Something like it happened two or three more times, and that ended my 'homosexual experiences.' 
I was totally and absolutely heterosexual!
But the Jewish queers didn't want to believe it!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?