Tuesday, October 28, 2014

 

Microwaves Damage Blood.

(1)
Sipping on Diet Pepsi #1 at 0354 (Thank you Kootch!). I would like to be sleeping, but the stalker(s) woke me up about 30 minutes ago with some heavy microwave attacks. Sip.
I'm pretty sure I have figured out the recent blood-clotting problems! Too much microwave energy from my neighbors! Right now, for example, I am being zapped at close range by at least one microwave cannon below me and/or to my left, and my lower body, especially the left side, is tingling, stinging, and moving uncontrollably. (I then abandoned the BR and met Kootch in the kitchen; Then I turned on the three TV sets in the LR. Sip. Now I'm back. Sip. Symptoms in the left leg continue...
Did you know that you can actually kill somebody with microwave cannons? (Heavy rad from below... both legs being zapped... gotta go...) 
((later) I'm back, and so is the stinging rad to my feet.)
I read an article recently about a nurse who heated up a bag of blood in the microwave oven, then infused it into a patient. The microwaves had damaged the blood so badly that the infused patient died.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=norma+levitt&gbv=2&oq=norma+l&gs_l=heirloom-hp.1.8.0l10.3516.10906.0.17406.7.7.0.0.0.0.234.906.2j4j1.7.0.msedrc...0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..0.7.906.eyT2tIqQbRw
Question: Can microwaves damage blood when it is still inside veins and arteries? Oh, and is The Pope Catholic?
Question: If you kill somebody with your microwave cannon, are you guilty of murder?  (I am now coughing due to microwave energy cooking my bronchial tubes just a bit...)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?