Friday, October 17, 2014

 

Getting Technical.

(2)
Stalkers are 'on the line' with me, changing text size. Why do they want you to know that? Sipping on beer #4 feeling totally uninspired. Sip. Hmm. Hows 'bout some neuro-science... Sound good?
----------
Neural networks are complex structures which use chemical and electrical means to transfer information. Usually they work well. But we all know of many common situations where 'drugs' undermine the smooth operation of neural networks. Sip. Here's the basics of it:
----------
(At this point you should look up a visual representation of a neuron (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuron)
----------
As we all know, it's very clear that booze ETOH (for example) gets us drunk. Other chemicals do other things to us: Pot. LSD. MDMA. And I could go on and on, cause many interesting changes. Some we like. Some we don't. We are very familiar with naughty chemical influences regarding the CNS.
But we are mostly ignorant concerning naughty electromagnetic influences in that regard. I am becoming very familiar with the effects of electromagnetic invasions of neural networks. Unfortunately, I am not at all interested in the subject: I much prefer the chemical side. But I don't have a choice. (tap)
----------
Let me give you an example: The stalkers occupy the apartments above and below. They regularly zap me with 'microwave cannons' which interfere with my sleep. A favorite is 'Pulsed Microwave.' Pulsed Microwave penetrates to the muscles (at least the surface muscles) causing a small percentage of those muscles to contract slightly. The 'pulse' of microwave energy seems to affect the axon/dendrite part of the nerve, and not the 'synaptic' part. The result is that I wake up 'vibrating' at the rate of ten pulses per second. Why do they do this?
Why bother?!
Huh?
----------
Your guess is as good as mine.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?