Monday, October 06, 2014

 

Evolving Stalking Situation.

(2)
Things have changed considerably since then. Nowadays there is no stomping (thanks to the hardwood floor!). Stomping has been replaced with Microwaves. Modernity! In fact, the reason I have not been blogging recently is that I am being zapped by microwaves so often that I am suffering from sleep deprivation. Chronic sleep deprivation is very unhealthy. That is to say, I am being assaulted with microwave radiation so intense that I can't get enough sleep, and it is affecting my 79 year old health.
What does one do about that sort of thing? Call the cops? Huh? Are you kidding? Try to imagine a diagnosed delusional convincing the ACSD that the neighbors are zapping him with microwaves. Eheh. Then try to imagine a judge issuing search warrants to the occupants of 104 and 304. Try hard!
In reality, the microwaves have increased... nose is signaling a possible sneezing scenerio... standby... sip... Nope. Looks like they aborted the attack after reading my blog. No sneezes. L nasal passage slightly swollen, that's all. Were they trying to tell me that I 'forgot' about 303? Maybe. Swelling gone now at 2101. Sip.
----------
Recent symptoms: Mostly skin-related. Itching over the entire body, occasional stinging on the feet and legs. Today I noticed that when I was working in the kitchen the itching on the upper body disappeared but the itching on the legs continued. Constant whole-body itching is irritating but tolerable. Stinging is the worst. Hot showers fix whole-body itching and even produce bonus pleasures in the form of 'skin orgasms' which are almost as good as the genital versions. What seems to happen is that the hot water causes pain which combines with itching to produce orgasmic feelings.
This is so boring... Nighty-night!

(Later) I'm getting indications that Gerash was unaware that I had these records. Hmmm!  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?