Friday, October 24, 2014

 

Advice to Kaiser Permanente.

(1)
Sipping on a double shot of Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi at 1616. 5 beer backup. My plan was to get some much-needed sleep first, but the stalker above had different ideas, apparently. Soon after I crawled into the sack at about 1545 I felt the unmistakable pain and itch of microwave cannon(s) from the apartment below. I tried moving around on the bed, to no avail. I even tried putting a metal cookie sheet under my back. No joy. Finally, the stalker stomped the floor above at about the position of the BR door, his 'suggestion' that I get out of bed and leave the BR. I finally abandoned the idea of sleep, then went to the Kitchen and mixed up a batch of CM and DP. Sip. I think the stalker wanted me to see stories about the latest 'Columbine type' school shooting in the (Northwest). He probably enjoys speculating that we (him and me) are both thinking (tap) about the same thing at the same time. Must give the bat-shit-looney-son-of-a-bitch a 'rush.' He's totally wrong as usual. I don't enjoy such news events, and I don't fantasize about killing people. (Slight buzz beginning at 1643. Sipping on beer #2 at 1700. Buzzing slightly.)
I'm amazed that I am not buzzing more. Interesting.
I visited Kaiser today, following up on recent issues. They think that my L leg swelling and Genitalia swelling are simply gravitational phenomena. Well, maybe.
I think that I have developed two more DVTs, as evidenced by 'Hard pressure' areas near 'low pressure' areas.' 'Hard pressure areas' are simply areas where blood pressure is high, and 'low pressure areas' are simply areas where blood pressure is normal and which feel normal compared to the rest of the body. A simple 'feel' of a DVT area will reveal these high/low pressure areas, yet no Kaiser Physician has ever done such a simple investigation on me! Huh? Why not?
Kaiser physicians seem to be back in the Dark Ages regarding knowlege of DVT phenomenon. And so are Kaiser patients. Kaiser should develop a DVT Patient Classroom for their patients (and their physicians).  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?