Friday, October 17, 2014

 

A shaky Start.

(1)
Sipping on beer #3 of 7 at 1908. Sip. Been an unusually busy day for me. Sip. I'm somewhat sleep-deprived, as usual, but decided to blog anyway. Canadian Mist backup. Sip. Time to reread recent posts... Ah yes, that red text. How to interpret the attack? Sip. My first impression was that the stalker(s) decided to 'despoil' the idea of blogtweeting for some reason. And I admit it's a wierd idea... Sip. I'll keep it on 'hold.' I still like the idea of frequent posting while boozing. We'll see...
One thing is certain: 3.2 beer isn't working well yet, so I'll do a double shot next. Sip. Back from the fridge with a double shot of CM, ice, and Diet Pepsi. Both legs now feeling stinging rad. Sip. (You know you're getting old when you need a pipe wrench to open a new bottle of CM. Sip.)
Rad seems to have stopped. Sip. Stinging rad has returned to the left leg. Sip.
Last sip of CM at 1949. Sip. The rest of tonight's blogging will be done on what's left of the 3.2 beer...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?