Tuesday, October 21, 2014

 

Strange Doings.

(4)
Back from the fridge with another CM/DP. Sip.
But I was still a virgin, and 'hope springs eternal.' The Jewish queers followed me to Japan.
I was a member of the 6920th Security Wing, analysing Russian radio traffic back in 1955. Specifically, I was a member of the 6902 Combat Support Group. My job was to analyse intercepted Russian 9th Air Army radio traffic, But my priority was Japanese pussy. Amazingly, several of my high school male members were also assigned there with me. One of them made what seems to have been a 'last gasp attempt' to prove me at least 'Bisexual.'
It didn't work:
----------
He came up with the idea of free pussy: one of his girl friends wanted to fuck two GIs in one night. Would I like to participate? Yes, of course; but only if I was first. His method of transportation turned out to be a motorcycle. He would drive; I would hold on to him. I held on to him somewhat awkardly. We eventually arrived at the girl's place. I fucked her first. He fucked her next while her cunt was still full of my cum. We had a few drinks, then returned to Shiroi AFB.
That guy and I never had another 'encounter.' He 'disappeared.'
My speculation is that it was a Jewish-queer-engineered 'encounter' designed to discover whether my 'contact' (on the motorcycle) would influence my choice later in the bedroom. (It did not.)
There was one more attempt by Jewish queers to prove me Homo: I was maneuvered into the room of a well-known queer who suddenly kissed me; he then said, 'Oh Ray! You want me as much as I want you!'
He was wrong about that, of course. I walked out and never returned. I think his name was 'Sgt Pruett.'
I did not realize the reason for these strange events until many years later when it finally dawned on me that I was being 'stalked.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?