Friday, September 19, 2014

 

The Eternal Diagnosis.

(2)
'Delusional Disorder' is still listed in my Kaiser health record even though no such disorder exists in my real life. I call it 'the eternal diagnosis' because it never goes away. It was bought and paid for (I assume) back in the '90s. Walter Gerash apparently bought it as an 'insurance policy' to protect himself from possible future criminal charges should his 'stalking behavior' ever be exposed. (Now (2157) being zapped with microwave radiation from below, causing stinging on the ankles.) And back in those days Gerash was doing many 'public stunts' as ways to harrass me. A favorite stunt was the 'car invasion:' I would go to the super market (usually King Soopers near Arapahoe HS). I would park the car in the KS parking lot. I would lock the car. I would do my shopping. I would return to the car. I would unlock the car. I would unload the groceries. I would get in the driver's seat. I would start the car. I would look in the rear view mirror (tap) preparing to back out of the parking slot. The rear view mirror would be rotated 90 degrees to vertical. Gotcha!
A variation included windshield wipers on instead of the cocked rear view mirror. This would happen several times per month back in the early-mid '90s. Clearly, somebody
1. Had a key to our car.
2. Followed me occasionally.
3. Wanted to cause emotional pain.
4. Was very interested in me.
5. And who knows what else. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?