Tuesday, September 23, 2014

 

Slow Night.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1930. Sip. Time to reread recent posts... Ah yes. 'Delusional Disorder.' My old friend. The ACSD no doubt has had this little 'fact' listed prominently in my file for many years. The actual, real life fact of the matter is that Gerash is 'Obsessional.'
Heavy microwave radiation from above and below has continued since my last post, and has probably even intensified.
Finally finished beer #1 at 1956. Back with beer #2 at 1959. Sip. I'm gonna have to move out of here. Been thinking about buying a trailer or a motor home, but it might already be too late.
Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 2033. Sip. Slow night!
I've been thinking about doing shorter, more frequent blog posts while using less beer. We'll see. Sip.
Just saw on CNN that Chelsea Clinton is 'expecting' in the first week of October. Alright! The couple has decided to 'be surprised' regarding the sex of the infant. My advice to the couple would only apply if the baby is a boy: Be very sceptical of pediatritians or mohels who advocate genital 'modifications.' In fact, chelsea, I'd say that you may be in a unique position to significantly improve America's sexual life! What a legacy!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?