Saturday, September 20, 2014

 

Microwave Cannon Photos.

(3)
Alright! Got that little job done on only 3.5 beers! Sip. 
Oh, by the way, the 'microwaves kill blood cells' theory also accounts for my diagnosed 'anemia.' Hmm. Now what... shall we link to a very cute a little microwave cannon? Yas?
(http://www.yrdeboer.nl/MagnoWave/ShowMagnoWavePics.html)
Notice the '88' flags, probably signifying 'HH' (Heil Hitler), perhaps intended to suggest that the 'mechanic' is a Neo-Nazi. Well... maybe.
I have never seen any microwave weapons in real life, but I am absolutely certain that I have for years been zapped with such weapons from the apartments above and below as a form of harrassment by Gerash. Sip. And I keep records! And my recent records tend to support the theory that recent microwave attacks have been unusually heavy, possibly causing unusual negative health effects.
Nighty-night!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?