Friday, September 19, 2014

 

A New Theory.

(1)
Been about two weeks since I revisited this blog, and things have happened which should be recorded. (No buzz yet as I sip on beer #1. Sip.) Specifically, I think I have discovered the 'mechanism' by which blood clots have formed in my legs in spite of a relatively high INR. The good folks at Kaiser Permanente could not have made this discovery (if it is indeed a discovery) because they lacked the needed information. (Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 2107. Sip. Buzzing slightly.)
Here's the theory: Prolonged, intense microwave radiation causes severe damage to blood cells, which then die, and as a result, clot in spite of the current INR. Thus, in spite of a dangerously high INR, damaged cells tend to clot in places where blood flow is slow and weak, eventually causing blockage.
Kaiser could not know about the radiation, hence could not formulate a theory of how clots could form in high INR circumstances.
I attempted to tell Kaiser of that microwave radiation on several occasions, but was not taken seriously. In one case, I even advised the doctor (PCP) to Google 'microwave cannon,' which search showed at least several photographs of 'homemade' microwave weapons. The doctor was unimpressed, probably because he had information that I was 'delusional.' Huh?! Whaaa?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?