Saturday, August 09, 2014

 

Two Thumbs Down on Kaiser Permanente.

(4)
Still working on beer #7 at 2257. Sip.
I suppose you could categorize some of my previous posts as 'conspiracy theory.' I have no objection to that. You are entitled to your opinion. But I have lived the described scenerio. To me it is fact (faint boom), not theory. (And now tonight's very first obvious microwave attack produced 15 sneezes plus the usual mucus flows over a period of several minutes. Seems to be over at 2321. Sip. This might be one of the worst U/R attacks ever. Sip.
Which raises the question: Why would they (the stalkers) make such an obvious connection? I think they want to underline what follows. (I report. You decide.) But have they fucked up?
----------
One of the best 'prods' Gerash has against me is my 'Protime blood-clotting number.' It should be between 2 and 3. Too low and I might clot; too high and I might bleed out. Sip. Bad news in either case. So I go to Kaiser Permante periodically to get my 'protime number.'
I 'give blood.' 
Kaiser tests the blood to determine my protime number (clotting time).
Too high and I have to decrease medication (Warfarin). Too low and I have to increase (thump) medication. Things have been going well for about 8 years or so. I am still alive.
But recently my post blood test instructions from Kaiser have been 'in error.' As a result, my right leg has become terribly swollen, and my left foot has many dark markings at skin level. Also, my left foot is moderately swollen. The evidence indicates that my INR is way too low.
And yet I got a communication from Kaiser recently that my INR is way too high! They want me to decrease my weekly Warfarin dose significantly. Huh?!
What to do? (faint boom) Furthermore, the Kaiser 'protime processes' have become quite chaotic. It is as if Kaiser wants to keep information from me as long as possible. As a result, I have totally lost confidence in Kaiser Permanente.
I strongly recommend to my readers that they do not adopt Kaiser Permanente as their 'Health Manager.' Thumbs down on Kaiser Permanente.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?