Friday, August 22, 2014

 

'The Ethics of Bio-chemical Machines'?

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1538. Sip. It's been a while! Time to reread last entries... Yep. Hard times at Kaiser. And there are other 'problems.' for example, I had to fire my doctor! It's all too complicated to explain, and I wouldn't have fun doing it, and this blog is mostly about having fun while getting drunk and blogging. And anyway, I am a self-respecting Biochemical Machine just back from the fridge with beer #2 (a really fun chemical!) which is causing interesting chemical changes within my nervous system. (Sip. Buzzing slightly.) I see my readers as Biochemical Machines also. Most people think otherwise, of course: They think they're Human Beings. Sip.
Sip. Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1618. Sip. Somebody ought to write a book titled, 'The Ethics of Bio-chemical Machines.'
I'm too lazy. Maybe you can do it. Sip. Should be interesting.
  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?