Friday, August 22, 2014

 

The Chemo-Electro-Magnetic Machine.

(2)
Kootch just returned from KSS (I think). Elegant woman. Sipping on beer #4 at 1655. Sip.
Oops, I forgot about the electronic part of me. Hmm. I'll have to come up with a new name. Hmm. How about 'Electro-Chemical Machine.' 'Biological' would be 'implied.' Would that work? Yep. You can imply whatever you want to imply. Sip.
Indeed, it is the electro-chemical nature of the human Musculo-Nervous System that causes me to 'react' to extreme microwave radiation. For example: 'I woke up vibrating this morning. So I got out of bed and watched TV.'
In this particular case, what happened is this:
----------
They wanted to wake me up. So they aimed a microwave cannon at me. (Maybe it was more than one microwave cannon, but if so, those 'cannons' were electronically synchronized such that they 'pulsed' at the same rate at the same time.) (My nose is dripping at this point, due, no doubt, to a constant low-level microwave attack. They want in in on this blog post!) (Just before I wrote that 'they' hit me with a heavy continuous wave attack in the lungs, causing me to head for the LR, coughing. Guess I'll go back to the LR and watch the news... Back at 1809 with beer #6. Sip. I took one of my cookie sheets with (tap) me and held it close to my chest while I watched the news. Experience has taught me that the metal cookie sheet protects me from most of the microwave energy. Turning my back to the source of the radiation is also protective, indicating that my lungs are very near the front surface. I didn't know that.
Where was I... Ah, being 'pulsed' with microwave energy.
But enough with that technical stuff. I'm getting bored. Sip.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?