Saturday, August 09, 2014

 

Murder in Slow Motion.

(5)
Kaiser people saved my life back in about 2001 or so. They were good people. Or so it seemed. It pains me to report otherwise regarding current Kaiser personnel.
In a related scenerio, I am fairly confident that it was The Stalker Walter Gerash who contributed to my current INR problem. Back in those days, Gerash had almost unlimited access to our apartment. He would often visit when we were gone. One day he decided to 'cripple me.' He began a campaign to slowly increase the height of my chair (at the computer). Months or years went by. My chair eventually reached the 'top stops.' The seat eventually became so high that my right leg did not touch the floor. Then he began dosing me with chemicals which would increase Testosterone, lowering INR. The result was a chronic DVT in the right leg.
Years too late it dawned on me that the chair was at the 'top stops' and that was what caused my DVT.
Nighty nite!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?