Wednesday, July 02, 2014

 

In Love Again.

(1)
Sipping on beer #2 at 1445. Sip. Kootch and I just finished watching about 15 minutes of 'History of the world in two Hours' (H2 Channel). Sip. Buzzing slightly. Nose running began as soon as I sat down at the computer. Sip. Time to reread last posts... Yep. Clayderman is great. The version of Mr. B's 6th Symphony was not the best choice and there are better versions in that group.
I'm in love again! This used to happen to me a lot back in the days when I was growing Marijuana. I was much younger in those days, of course, and when I 'interacted' with some random female who really impressed me I would often 'smoke up' after a few beers later in the evening. The combination of beer and ganja often worked to produce a spectacular 'mystical memory' of the experience. Too bad I still don't have any Ganja! Gonna have to fix that. She was very good-looking and had a faint 'accent' which seemed to me, 'Scandanavian.' She told me that most people thought it was Russian, (tap) and that actually it was Polish. Viva Poland! Sipping on beer #4 at 1540. Sip.
Back from the fridge with beer #5. (Beer #3 seems to have disappeared.) Sip. Buzzing outrageously.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?