Wednesday, June 18, 2014

 

Reaching Out.

(2)
I didn't realize at the time that Star Trek was 'subliminal Jewish psychological therapy.' I would only come to realize that in the present millenium.
Sipping on beer #5 at 1942. Sip.
Now what?
I should mention here that this and the previous post is not at all what I 'projected' before drinking beer #1. That's why I love beer so much while blogging. I surprise myself! Beer is my 'personal psychiatrist.' Sip. Also I'm a 'lovey-dovey drunk.' Sip. Lovey-dovey moods are good blogging moods. Sip.
Aha! I just remembered that recently I have been plotting a temporary line of communication between me and my readers. That is to say that I am planning to allow comments. It will be an experiment.
Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 2002. Sip. I can only imagine what comments I might get. It would be interesting to see actual comments.
Now therefore, I will click on 'Allow Comments.'
But I am also interested in 'questions.'
I will accept comments.
I will accept questions.
I will comment on good and/or appropriate comments and/or questions.
I am curious!
Nothing is 'off limits,' but I reserve the right to ignore dumbass questions.
The plan is to click on 'allow comments' just before I sign off. You may ask questions. I will answer some and ignore others. If you really want an answer you will need to make your question in a 'pleasant tone.' Unpleasant questions will be taken as 'unpleasant comments' and ignored.
(Nose dripping, eyes watering.)
See the next post for instructions on how to present questions or comments which might produce a reply.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?