Friday, April 25, 2014

 

Why Me?

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1824. Sip. This is a lot like last week's scenerio... to blog or not. Decided to blog, but I'm still thinking about what subjects to write about. Sip. No buzz yet. Sip. The possible subjects are almost endless. Sip. The beer will no doubt 'rescue' me... Sip... End of beer #1 at 1832. Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1837. Sip. Buzzing slightly. Sip. 12 beers left. Sip. I must have walked through a microwave beam... burp... nose blow to clear Jewish mucus... brought a new box of tissues along with the beer... sip... Ah! A 'subject' is emerging: 'Why Me?' Why is that batshit looney Gerash doing this to me?! I can only speculate.
Actually, I am under almost constant 'bombardment' while inside the apartment (another nose blow with 'used tissue'). But interestingly, the 'symptoms' vary depending on where I am sitting or laying:
----------
Living Room (LR): Typical symptoms include, intense itching on the skin of my lower back (sometimes left; sometimes right) at about 'kidney level.' This is very common. Also, intense itching on left and right abdomen at about the same level. My impression is that the rear symptoms originate in the apartment below, while the front symptoms originate in the apartment above. But it's just a guess. Back from the fridge with beer #3 at about 1900. Sip. Another symptom which appears almost exclusively in the LR is 'constant throar-clearing,' which suggests a 'deeper penetration' attack affecting throat tissue. This very common attack produces a thick mucus which, once transfered to the mouth, is 'fun to blow bubbles with.'
----------
Computer (BR): I am now, as I type this, enduring a typical BR attack which causes much sneezing, mucus, and nose-blowing. Left nasal mucosa is slightly swollen, indicating the attacking microwave weapon is next door in 203. Sneezing attacks can happen in both the LR and the BR but are most common in the BR at the computer (about 90%). This particular attack was typical, producing about 8 sneezes.
----------
Bed: (thump) All of the previous attack modes can and are used to attack me while I am in bed. But the most common 'bed attack' is the 'pulsed rad' (pulsed microwave) attack, which causes muscles to activate and then  deactivate approximately ten (thump) times per second. This attack is commonly used to 'wake me up.' It feels a bit like a 'vibrating bed.' When they go from 'vibrating mode' to 'continuous mode,' the affected muscles tend to contract slightly instead of 'vibrating.' Interestingly, there seems to be a 'muscle mechanism' which 'remembers' the pulse rate and tries to duplicate that pulse rate once the microwave pulses stop. Thus, I can get out of bed and go into the LR and sit on the couch watching TV, and experience a diminished 'hangover effect' for several (up to ten or so) minutes. Also, I can 'willfully overcome' a 'continuous mode attack' which causes my left foot to 'contort downward' by simply willing it to 'Stop that!' It stops! My right foot is not affected, probably because it is swollen because of the DVT. Lastly, there is an 'all out surface attack' (tap) which is indescribable except that is slightly resembles the skin sensation of 'bright sunshine.'
----------
Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 2004. Sip. I am now experiencing only a small 'surface attack' which causes slight twitching and itching of my left eyelid, and itching of my left nostril (probably from 203).
----------
At this point I will answer some imaginary questions in the next post.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?