Saturday, April 05, 2014

 

The Origin of Hatred: God.

(5)
It is 0043 and I am still sipping beer. (#8?) Kootch is watching Japanese TV in her room. Sip. I can see CNN on my R-TV in the LR. Sip. Back from the potty, I visited Kootch who is now awake, watching Japanese TV. Sip. I seem to have run out of subjects... but have I? Really?
----------
It is now 0102. The unconscious person in 104 (below) is playing loud music. We can hear mostly the low frequency 'beat.' I can 'drown out' that music with my 'White Noise Generator' Simply Noise (There are others). I can sleep when I need to sleep.
Sip.
Kootch is in the kitchen making coffee (Nescafe Taster's Choice - French Roast). It's her source of Caffine. Mine is Diet Pepsi. Sip. The Bat Shit Looney Wall Tapper has not been active recently. Sip.
Sip.
----------
New subject: Foreskin Restoration.
I don't need to do it. I already have it. It works beautifully. I love it.
You need to do it. You also need to understand that WHTZSNM will not approve. He will hate it. He will hate you for doing it. He will punish you for doing it.
Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?