Saturday, April 26, 2014

 

Love is Complex.

(5)
Kootch is up at 2354L. Sip. We live in different times but we love each other. Sip. Love is complex. (thump) Sip.
Sipping on beer #13. Sip. Kootch is up and we just did some blood sugar tests. Kootch is very good at 'recording events.' K-Mart loved that about her! I, not so much. To me, 'The moment is a new beginning.' Every moment is a new beginning. Sip.
I am ignoring recent microwave attacks causing nasal and optical problems. Sip.
I would never do that to anybody. (thump)
Kootch just walked by and smiled, saying, 'You still up?'
I said, 'Uhuh.'
Sip. 0104 AM. Sip. She is in the KT heating something up.
Bottled water! Morning coffee! I don't trust 'tap water.' I requested her to avoid 'Tap Water.' She does. I, paranoid husband, feel better now. Sip. I am probably too paranoid, but in view of constant microwave radiation I feel much better. My greatest fear is that the Bat Shit Looney (thump) Jewish Lawyer Walter L Gerash will poison (tap) her so that 'we' can 'marry.' (Coughing due to Left Lung radiation at 0120 AM. Nose dripping.)
I love it that she recently seems to have taken my advice to heart.
Sip.
Good girl!  





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?