Friday, April 25, 2014

 

Life is Sensational.

(4)
Sipping beer #10 at 2245. Sip. Isn't this fun!!!? Yes it is. Sip.
Rereading what I've written so far tonight, I laugh at appropriate moments. True, my life is not exactly 'sensational.' But isn't it, really?
Yes it is!
Indeed, our various internal and external sensations form the framework of our lives. Orgasms are sensational! Booze is sensational too. And, no, I have not acquired any Marijuana as yet! Barf. It's the price I pay for having no friends. (tap)
But 'All input is sensational.' (Back from the fridge with beer #10.)
All output is logical.
(Drunk as a skunk at 2311.) Sip.
One of these days I will acquire some Ganja and I will mix up booze with ganja and report back to you. (That's the plan, at least).
It will be a logical report on the sensational.
It takes a lot of sensation to produce a small amount Logic.
I will tap that logic out to you.
You can test it.
Or you can ignore it.
And that's the beauty of it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?