Friday, April 04, 2014

 

Jewish Penis Envy.

(3)
Some years ago I invented the idea of 'Jewish Penis Envy' as a way of explaining the 'Greatest Scam of the 20th Century.' (routine infant sexual mutilation for health reasons). I think it was about 1993 or so. Bush #1 had invaded Iraq, and I had wondered whether Muslims were circumcised. I was (as usual) against the war. To my surprise, my research at the local library produced a book which revealed a huge secret: Not only were Jews circumcised; not only were Muslims circumcised: Americans too were circumcised! I was astonished. The book (Circumcision: An American Health Fallacy, by Edward Wallerstein)
(http://www.amazon.com/Circumcision-American-Health-Fallacy-Springer/dp/0826132413)
revealed that since WWII, circumcision of American newborns had skyrocketed, and that the vast majority of American newborns were being sexually mutilated in the 'Jewish manner' for 'health reasons.'
Being an uncircumcised American male who had lived 'Au natural' for over 50 years, I was shocked. After reading the Wallerstein book I formulated the idea that American Jews somehow 'engineered' this unfortunate (for America) turn of events. I reasoned that the underlying Jewish motive was 'Jewish Penis Envy.' I was right.
I offer as proof, 'Penis Envy: How Size Influences Self Esteem' by Stanley Siegel (a probably circumcised Jew).
http://www.psychologytomorrowmagazine.com/penis-envy-the-truth-about-how-we-feel-about-penises/
I reasoned that if 'size' can influence 'self-esteem' in the 'penis department, then, 'intactness and performance' would also have an influence in that regard. I reasoned furthermore, that the natural, unmutilated penis was far superior to the crippled Jewish-Muslim version.
Even the ancient Jewish writers agree that 'circumcision weakens that organ.'





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?