Friday, April 25, 2014

 

Imaginary Q and A.

(2)
I can think of the following Imaginary Questions: Sip.
----------
Q: You are describing a 'scenerio' which, like a Hollywood Movie, would cost literally millions of dollars to produce.
A: And your question is?
----------
Q: What symptoms 'follow you' when you leave your apartment?
A: None.
----------
Q: Why don't you move out? (tap)
A: Move where? To Australia? I've considered that.
----------
Q: Why don't you call (tap) the Police?
A: My 'complaint' would rightly be considered as 'unreasonable.'
----------
Q: Why don't you buy a 'Motorized Home' and leave Denver?
A: I've considered that also. But a Mobile Home would be very succeptible to sabotage. 'They' would follow me, and 'They' would attack me in other ways, probably economic in nature.
----------
Q: Why would 'they' do that?
A: You need to ask 'them.' 
----------
Q: You have suggested a 'Stalker Situation.'
A: A (tap) truly bizarre and unprecedented Stalker Situation. Yes.
----------
Q: You have proposed a scenerio which would 'explain' this 'stalking problem.'
A: Yes. But it is only a theory. It's the best I can do.
----------
Q: You have proposed that a 'Jewish Queer' with lots of money has been 'stalking you' (tap).
A: Yes. I am sure of that. (tap) One more question:
----------
Q: What 'SOS message' would you like to send out?










<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?