Friday, April 04, 2014

 

Hiding in Plain Sight.

(2)
Buzzing nicely on beer #4 at 2025. Sip. Current Big News is the Fort Hood Massacre where some soldier 'lost it' (tap) and killed innocent people, then himself. Tragic, of course, but an interesting topic for discussion and (for me) introspect(thump)ion. (Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 2038. Sip). (And judging by the preceeding 'tap' and 'thump,' the stalker Gerash wants to 'get in on' the subject. Shall we equip him with an imaginary Public Defender? Why not? Yes we shall. Sip.
I will never 'lose it,' and I don't even worry about it. I am Awake. I have transcended 'the machine.' I am Conscious. I understand that I live 'in a world full of idiots.' I see my fellow human beings as 'Electrochemical, Biological, Machines.' I am not one of them. I have 'created my soul.' (Sip. Now, if I only had some Marijuana!)
But I pretend to be one of them. It's very easy. All I have to do extra is to take more naps and blow my nose a lot. But I would really love to have some Marijuana (burp). I would like to do some research on how alcohol and CBD and THC 'go together' in terms of 'consciousness.'
But I dislike standing in lines at my advanced age. End of beer #5 at 2103. Back from the fridge with beer #6. Sip.
I think it was Gurdjieff who came up with the idea of 'creating your soul.' He claimed that unless you 'created your soul' you would 'die like a dog.'
Well, maybe. Maybe not.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?