Friday, April 25, 2014

 

Better You Than Me.

(3)
Good question! SOS... Hmm... But actually I don't think I'm 'savable.'
----------
Q: Why not?
A: Jews have been too traumatized in the 20th Century. They need revenge.
----------
Q: Revenge on you?!
A: Apparently.
----------
Q: Why you?
A: All of the Nazi enemies of Jews have perished. Dead men feel no pain.
----------
Q: But why you?
A: I am not circumcised. My penis operates perfectly. Jews hate that.
----------
Q: But you are innocent!
A: I know. But I'm all they have left. So they torture me. Makes them feel good.
----------
Q: What else do you think Jews 'dislike' about you?
A: I'm 50% Irish.
----------
Q: How does that count against you?
A: Ask a Jew. I'm also 25% German.
----------
Q: Oh my.
A: Yes.
----------
Q: Better you than me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?