Monday, March 03, 2014

 

First Three Beers...

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1723. Sip. I wasn't in the right mood to do this blog Friday. Sip. Today (Monday) I'm 'more like it.' Sip. I was reading about changes to Blogger just after I signed in today. Looks interesting. Hmm... Sip.
Watching 'the news' from here in the BR at 1734. Sip. The Ukraine. Shades of The Cold War! Sip. (Being zapped with deep penetrating microwave radiation (DPR) causing burning in the right lung and dripping from right nostril at 1742.) End of beer #1.
Back with beer #2 at 1746. Right eye watering. Sip. Several nose blows to expell mucus. Sip. I have very strange neighbors. Sip.
Kootch and I finished watching a CNBC special about Recreational Marijuana in Colorado. Interesting! Then we began watching an 'Aerial America' show about Hawaii. Beautiful scenery! Kootch then 'made a connection,' wondering whether Hawaii will also legalize Pot. I said, 'Maui-wowie!' There followed a discussion of whether Hawaii would eventually become the 'Amsterdam' of the Far East. Would Japan ever legalize Pot? 'No way!', said she. I agree. Hara-Kiri, yes: Marijuana, no. (More coughing from DPR at 1809, this time due to burning in the left (tap) lung. Lots of microwave rad since I signed on to Blogger. In fact, I even get zapped in the hallway and kitchen! R nostril dripping again... (buzzing slightly) L nostril just dripped down my chin and landed on my chest... Gerash is trying to impress us.
Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1815. Sip. Slight buzz. Sip. Eyes watering. Sip. Another nose blow. The rad is unusually intense and pervasive, suggesting that Gerash wants to be mentioned. Fine with me. And by the way, that's Walter L Gerash, Denver lawyer and piss-poor chess player. Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?