Friday, March 21, 2014

 

Eternal Life: The Definition Thereof.

(3)
Back from the fridge with beer #8 (I think). Sip. Buzzing nicely. Now what?
Lessee... Still no Marijuana. But I do plan to eventually acquire some of that glorious weed, which I also plan to smoke (using my hot water my bong) after drinking a few NLs. Those two natural drugs synergistically produce an interesting 'mystical state' which is well worth experiencing. Highly recommended! And I still look forward to describing those experiences in my blog. Sip. By the way, Marijuana is much safer than Alcohol. Sip. Or Harakiri. And I still think that Hawaii will eventually become the next 'Asian Amsterdam.' I say, 'Invest!'
Which brings us to the question: 'What the fuck are we doing here on this Earth?' Good question! Here are some possible answers:
----------
1. You are here to Please God.
2. You are here to have fun. Screw God.
3. You 'bubbled up' for no reason. Enjoy it until you 'pop.'
4.... And I could go on and on.
----------
Sip.
'We enter consciousness gradually. There is no place in time to which we can point and say, 'Here! This is the beginning of my life as a conscious being!' And likewise, it seems, we shall leave the realm of consciousness, unable ourselves to discern the point where it ended. We have, therefore, 'no beginning,' and 'no end,' and are, in a certain sense of the word, Eternal.'
----------
The above quotation was the first line of an essay I wrote for a Community College English 101 class, back in the early '80s. 















<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?