Friday, March 14, 2014

 

End of Blog?

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1813. Sip. Happy pie day.
Now sipping on beer #2 at 1826. Sip. Slight buzz. The mystery of Flight 370 is even more interesting than the Crimea situation! As a former flight instructor (circa 1970) who still retains some knowlege of flying airplanes, I am amazed by this totally unbelievable sequence of events unfolding on my TV sets! Sip. Who knew that modern jet engines regularly send out performance information!? Not me. Bolstering my ignorance in that regard is the fact that I have not flown my computer flight simulator program in more than ten years! End of beer #2. Buzzing somewhat. Nasal mucosa (tap) swelling slightly at 1846. Face feeling like it is being zapped by microwave radiation. Right nostril dripping at 1848... Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1848. Right eye watering. Sip. Time to reread last week...
(At which point, Blogger stopped saving my posts.)   




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?