Friday, March 28, 2014

 

Current Events, TV-wise.

(1)
Well, folks, after tinkering with Blogger for a while this afternoon, I have concluded that my 'ancient' Web Browser is probably the problem; not Blogger. (Time to watch the News...)
Back from watching The News at 1709. Sipping on beer #2. Sip. Time for a new computer?
The 'big news' is that we now have a better handle on just where Flight 370 might have crashed, and debris has been spotted by aircraft in the area. Other big news is that Russia is apparently poised to invade The Sudatenland - oops, I mean the Ukranian SSR - oops I mean The Ukraine. (Whew. Time flies.) Sip. This is an old generic problem which even the good ole USA has, from time to time, dabbled with. Ask Mexico, for example. I personally would vote for 'partition via voting.' We don't need another 'Cold War.' The last one was very traumatic, in my opinion. And wastefull.
Sipping on beer #3 at 1833. Sip. Buzzing slightly. Sip. Kootch and I are currently watching The H2 Channel's 'History of The World in Two Hours.' Kootch is a Japanese History buff, and I am currently widening her perspective somewhat. Sip. Indeed, the H2 Channel is one of my favorites, along with The American Heroes Channel (formerly The Military Channel), The Science Channel, and the National Geographic Channel. Sip. We just finished watching the Cosmos series rerun from the late '70s. Glorious! And I am currently recording the latest version of Cosmos. 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?