Friday, February 21, 2014

 

The Atmosphere of Menace.

(1)
First sip of beer #1 at 1715. Sip. One 12-pack of NL is available tonight, with the usual back-up. Sip. Reading last week's posts while sober left me unimpressed, but I'll defer judgement until I'm buzzing again. Sip. Sober, I'm something of a self-critic. Chug. End of beer #1... Back with beer #2 at 1726. Sip. Buzzing slightly. Sip. While I was at the fridge, the BSLWT (Bat Shit Looney Wall Tapper) 'tapped' the hallway wall with his key (or similar metal object). He Does this two or three times a day, but rarely times it so 'closely.' He's also tapped the bathroom part of the wall a few times. This has been going on for a couple of years, I think, and is part of what I call, 'The Atmosphere of Menace.' TAM is a psychological attack which includes stomping from above, wall-banging from above, and other less violent taps and squeeks which seem to be 'comments' on what I say to Kootch, or what is happening on TV. Kootch is never 'commented on.' TV, yes. Me, Yes. Kootch, no. Huge burp. End of beer #2 at 1743.
First sip of beer #3 at 1745. Sip. Buzzing nicely, time to reread last week... Ah yes. Funny when I'm buzzing! Sip.
TAM also includes microwave attacks, of course, and these attacks are often used to prevent me from sleeping. 'Sleep-deprivation' is a well known and much-used form of torture (faint boom). (But I count my blessings: they can't 'water-board' me. Yet.) Sipping on beer #4 at 1804.
Those 'comments' on what is currently happening in my life are designed to remind me that I have absolutely no privacy. Never, ever. And I use that information in a positive way to 'remember myself.'
There are some very weird people living in this building.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?