Friday, February 14, 2014

 

Leaving Society.

(1)
Sipping on beer #2 at 1908 after watching the evening news. Sip. Buzzing slightly. Sip. I'm kinda late, having grabbed a short nap. I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say that Valentine greetings from a looney hater like Gerash are not exactly sensory delights. Sip. I'm buzzing enough to reread last week. Standby... Ah yes. (And nothing personal there sherrif). Sip.
Back with beer #3 at 1925. Sip.
I read Ouspensky at a time when everything in my life had pretty much 'gone wrong' and I... (Being zapped with DPR (Deep Penetration Radiation), causing coughing. This form is usually felt 'asymetrically' (more in one lung than in the other). My guess is that it is difficult to aim the microwave cannons in such a way as to produce an even burning sensation in both lungs.) ...had not yet figured out that I was being stalked by batshitlooney elements of the Jewish Tribe and the Homosexual Community. Sound crazy? Uhuh. Sip.
(Doncha just love those complex sentences? I do. But it takes beer! Back with beer #4 at 1948. Sip.) For example, after quitting Honeywell (tap) and getting a new job at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, my first day on the job revealed (in the first 30 minutes!) that my workmates disliked me intensely. Furthermore, I was immediately placed in an extremely (tap) noisy room alone, doing some dumbass job. My hearing (tap) suffered some long-term damage, I think. I quit after a week or two. I needed to 'figure things out.' I read books. Sip. And I could go on and on and on...
I had fun being unemployed and alone. Really. People were such assholes. I didn't need people. I still don't need people.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?