Friday, February 07, 2014

 

Imaginary Questions.

(2)
Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 1655. Sip. Another nose blow using a twice-used tissue! I'm so stingy... Sip. And yet another at 1657 using the same tissue! Right eye watering at 1658... new tissue called into service... generalized scalp-itching indicating increased rad at 1659... more swallowed mucus... (Isn't this fun!) Another nose blow using the previously 'teared' tissue...
But enough of that. Now what? (Kootch has 'hit the sack.') Sip. Hows about 'Imaginary Questions.' Sounds interesting (since I have nothing on the 'agenda,' and my readers never get to 'ask questions' or 'comment.' Hmm. You don't want to do something like this when you're too drunk... but I'm buzzing nicely... (nose blow at 1709 using previous thrice-used tissue)... Now that I think about it, this could be fun... Lessee... sip...
----------
(Another nose blow at 1712. This particular microwave attack is much longer and heavier than usual, probably because I am commenting on my blog in real time. So no more of that.)
Q: My take is that you enjoy being zapped by Jews with Microwave Cannons.
A: Totally wrong. Next question.
Q: Go get the next beer before I ask my question.
A: Back with beer #5 at 1724. Sip. Question?
Q: Oops. I forgot the question.
A: Next.
Q: Do you have any new video recommendations?
A: Yes: National Geographic Channel. Brain Games.
Q: Recently, a retired Cop Killed another person for 'texting in a theater.'
A: And your question?
Q: Why haven't you killed any of your 'attackers?'
A: The answer is complex: I am awake.
Q: We're all awake...
A: No. You are asleep. You are sleepwalking. You don't Know it yet. Next.
Q: What do you mean by 'awake?'
A: Higher Consciousness.
Q: Huh?
----------





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?