Saturday, February 15, 2014

 

I Like Daruma.

(5)
Sipping on Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi at 0013. Sip. I gotta get some Ganja! Sip. I like the idea that THC and CBD in Marijuana are also common brain chemicals. This 'commonality' suggests that Humans evolved with some very interesting plants over millions of years! Hmm! And we love each other!
That also explains why Marijuana, near the end of an Acid Trip, decreases that feeling of hyperactivity, and 'strangens things up.'
Some drugs go well together. Others don't.
And drugs tend to be 'synergistic' as they impinge on specific neural systems. Sip. Booze and Ganja are examples. Sip.
My 'take' is that Mother Nature arranged this interesting scenerio.
Booze is the original example.
Sip.
(Daruma is staring at me at 0041 as I type this, buzzing outrageously.
I can tell by his expression that he doesn't like me. Sip. Hmm. I've noticed this for several years. I've finally admitted it. But I like Daruma. I will always like Daruma.)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?