Friday, February 07, 2014

 

Being a Goy Isn't Easy...

(2)
That maintence went quicker and easier than expected. Only one problem: I'm totally sober. We can't have that... Back from the fridge with beer #1 at 1553. Sip. Hmm. Looks like my security program is doing some maintenance of its own... Sip. That was quick... about 5 minutes. Sip. I'm afraid to reread last week unless I'm buzzed... Sip... Back from the fridge with beer #2 and some facial tissues (being zapped with face rad) at 1611, buzzing slightly... sip. By the way, I managed to get enough sleep last night by staying in the sack about 11 hours, about 5 hours of which was spent vibrating slightly from pulsed microwave radiation. Being a Goy isn't easy. Sip. Especially at night when I'm a fixed target. Sip. Another nose blow... Nasal mucosa swollen slightly... I usually save a used tissue for the next blow, but occasionally the tissue is so totally soaked with mucus that I commit it to the waste basket... Sip... My plan for tonight is to 'make it up as I go along...' Sip. Sniff. Good thing I can swallow most of the mucus, otherwise my 'tissue bill' would be larger... another nose blow at 1629. Sip. I used the saved tissue from last time. Another blow at 1627. Sip. End of beer #2 at 1631. Back with beer #3 at 1633. Sip. Local news: Our beloved (probably Jewish) Sheriff is retiring soon, according to (another nose blow at 1636) local Jewish news. Seems he is retiring 'early' in order to be in a position to name his successor (another possible Jew) who is likely to benefit significantly in the next election by being the incumbent. So it rolls in Arapahoe County. Sip. Oh, and by the way, we are getting another Management Company here. (Another nose blow at 1641 using the previous tissue.) Sip.
Ok. Enough 'streaming consciousness.' Time to reread last week: Ok. It wasn't as bad as I thought.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?