Friday, January 24, 2014

 

What Am I?

(2)
Back from the fridge with beer #6 at 2022. That first post took quite a while! Sip. I'm beginning to feel like a preacher. Sip. Yuck. I need some Marijuana. Sip. Burp. None available.
I've been watching some interesting TV recently. Nothing about 'God.' God does not interest me. And The Bible is ancient crap. What interests me is, How The Universe Works:
----------
About 78 years ago I 'bubbled up' into The Universe. Time began for me. Since then I have been in a state of shock: 'Huh?! What am I? Who am I?'
They taught me all that Bible crap, and at first I believed. Then I had doubts. Then I knew that they didn't know, and therefore I didn't know. Then I became intensely interested in the answer to the question, 'What am I?'
They told me that I had a duty to be a working Cog in The Machine. I did not like that. Cog life was not only boring, it was really boring. I cogged. Ho hum. Then I discovered Marijuana and LSD.  Whoa! Astonishment!
I began to understand that, while The Machine needed 'cogs,' I was more than a cog. I disengaged from The Machine. The Machine hummed on without me. I had fun being myself. The Machine hummed on. Without me. Hummm.
Kootch worked very hard. She saved us. I became me. I loved being me! Such fun!
Then one fine day FDR came to my (our) rescue! My debit account became a Credit account! Kootch retired. But I owed her. I still owe her. Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?