Friday, January 31, 2014

 

Jew Media.

(2)
The Beatles are playing on CNN according to my LR TV which I can see from here in the BR. (Sipping on beer #5 at 2118). Sip. I've already watched it. Good stuff. CNN advertised the program claiming that David Suskind called The Beatles, 'Repulsive.' Huh? I could see nothing at all 'repulsive' about The Beatles, so I put the show on my TiVo schedule. But David Suskind wasn't even mentioned on the show! Strange. I wondered: David Suskind... Jew? I looked him up on The Wik. Yep. Jew. I conjectured that Suskind assumed that The Beatles (being British) were sexually intact (uncircumcised) at a time when the huge majority of American boys were being circumcised in the Jewish manner (made honorary Jews) as misdirected revenge for The WWII Holocaust. I further conjectured that to a circumcised Jew, an uncircumcised penis was 'repulsive.' Hence Suskind's characterization. But not only was Suskind not mentioned on the program, the Beatles' song, 'Hey Jude,' was also not mentioned. (I have claimed that 'Hey Jude' was a kind of subliminal call for 'foreskin restoration.') Nor was LSD mentioned, as I recall, even though The Beatles did Acid, and 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' was an obvious tribute to LSD.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?