Friday, January 31, 2014

 

Jew Blogger. Jew Star Trek. Jew Revenge.

(3)
Sipping on beer #7 at 2209. Sip. And I just saw a segment of a yet-to-be-viewed program on my TiVo, 'Museum Secrets Revealed: Inside the Israel Museum:' 'Mr. Spock' (Leanord Nimoy) reveals that 'The Vulcan (tough rubber) Hand Salute' was borrowed from a Jewish ritual. This, combined with the 'Yarmulke effect' of lighting on Spock's smooth black hair, confirms my previous suspicion that 'Star Trek' was also a 'Jew Media Message to Jews.' Sip. (Beer #9): 'Jews are Tough.' 'I am a Jew.'
Furthermore, Jews are really logical (smart).
'I am not emotional. I am a Jewish role model.' Be like me.
Spock was, at the time, also a famous Jewish doctor who advocated male sexual mutilation for 'health reasons.' (Actually Jewish mental health
reasons.)
Indeed, Star Trek had a program which equated Goys and Hippies!
The Hippie Villians had weird ears which suggested the tips of human foreskins.
I want to mention here that JewBlogger has gone downhill another notch, making it more difficult for me to write this blog. Thank you folks at Blogger for that glorious compliment! I love it! Sip. This is why My blogposts are dwindling vs cans of NL. Sip.
I am thinking about abandoning Blogger for another Host. Horrors.
But I am 'bemused' by this effect.
Am I really that good!?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?