Tuesday, December 03, 2013

 

The Witch Doctor? Really? We shall see...

(3)
By the way, T.S. Elliot was the poet who drummed up that previous quote.
Sipping on beer #6 at 2202. Burp. Sip. Time to reread last week's posts. I read them sober last Sunday and did not like. But I'm always willing to let such posts 'ferment' for a week or so before 'revising them...'
Wow. Totally different when I'm buzzing! Sip.
Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 2230. Sip.
I've taken various photographs of my Booger Bible and my Rad Log (previously, Gas Log) and I have a huge collection of bloody 'facial tissues.' I will present appropriate photographs of such on next week's blog. Sip.
----------
Now what?! Hmm. I'm thinking... no, that won't work... No I can't tell you...
----------
Now! There's an idea! Now! Really good idea... Really.
Here. Another good idea!
Put two and two together...
Now and Here... Here and Now... Herenow!
Be. Here. Now.
Be Here Now. Do it as often as you can. I'll bet you can't. Don't blame me.
----------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBQUrQ6EFso
----------
I went to see my Witch Doctor.
I told him:
   'They zap me with microwave cannons.'
     He prescribed a powerful antibiotic.
   Because I was wheezing so much.
   He 'spared me' the X-Ray radiation.
   Damned white of him!
   I took it.
   Now the same thing is happening again.
   I won't go back to see my Witch Doctor.
   I took my temperature: 98.4
   After two more nights of wheezing I took my
   Temperature again: 98.2.
   I am not 'sick.'
   I am only 'irradiated.'
   I should consult a Physist.
   Not a Witch Doctor.
----------




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?