Wednesday, December 11, 2013

 

Orgasmic.

(1)
Another nine days or so finds me sipping on beer #2, not yet buzzing, and being zapped with 'Face Rad.' I finally got around to uploading the photos mentioned previously. Hopefully they can be published in the post following this one. We shall see. Sip.
Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1845. Sip. Not buzzing yet. Something I ate? Probably. I have already reread (and corrected!) last week's posts. Wow. I am not very good at math when I've been drinking! Careful readers probably noticed that I overestimated my youthful orgasms by a factor of ten or so. Either that or I was a real sex loonie.
I did 'experiment' from time to time. For example, I remember several times when I 'did it' again and again just to see how my orgasms changed. There were maybe three or four occasions of that. Call it, 'orgasm abuse.' Mother Nature does not like it. After about five orgasms I would run out of semen. The remaining orgasms would be so significantly diminished in intensity that they were no longer worth the effort. The first orgasm is always the best, and it goes downhill from there.
My lifetime orgasmic experiences prove conclusively to me that masturbatory orgasms are very powerful and very valuable self-nurturing behaviors, not to mention excellent sleeping pills. It follows, therefore, that infant sexual mutilation (Circumcision) is a very bad idea which bodes ill for the infant's future sexual and psychological life, and should therefore be prohibited. And not only prohibited: criminalized. People should go to jail for doing it.
Sipping on beer #4 at 1921. Sip.
While we're 'on the subject' I'll mention yet another benefit of masturbation: Practice. 'Practice makes perfect!' Long before I fucked my first woman I was already an expert, having practiced for years 'the arts of orgasm,' including, for example, how to avoid 'premature ejaculation' by sensing when to stop. If you don't know when to stop you lose control.
Lastly, you become very aware of your 'sexual type.' Back in the early days I had no idea that some men prefered to do sex with other men, not women! After 'getting out' of the Orphanage I discovered a 'Sears Catalog' which contained numerous photos of women in their underwear. I cut out those pages and they became my 'visual aids.' I was totally 'hererosexual.' Always have been. Always will be.
Buzzing slightly at 1944. Time to reread last week one more time...
Yep. Jew Psychology still has a long way to go...




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?