Friday, December 27, 2013

 

Lies and Law: Soulmates Forever.

(3)
Aware of my patriotic duty to report to my readers, I visited the local 'head shop' yesterday (Headed West). Huge inventory of 'Marijuana Paraphernalia!' Strangely, I was not greeted with any enthusiasm. The dude did not address me as, 'my man.'
I wondered out loud whether 'they' would be selling any Ganja come January 1st. He replied in the negative, stressing that Headed West was not into Marijuana Paraphernalia at all... only tobacco. 'We smoke tobacco only. Pot? What is Pot?' We are the 7-11 of tobacco paraphernalia!'
I said, 'R-i-i-i-ght. Where can I buy Pot on New Year's day?'
He offered one suggestion.
I 'got the picture.'
Lies, unchallenged, manufacture more lies.
Marijuana on Schedule One: Lie.
Head Shop for Tobacco: Lie.
The Lie begets The Lie.
The Cops and the Courts understand those Lies. They live in their lies!
I prefer the simplicity of Truth. Lies are waaay too complex for me, because you must remember too much 'history.' Sip.
And CNN is reporting that previously established 'medicinal Marijuana' facilities will be first to sell the 'recreational variety.' Yeah!
So... I will do my duty next week. Sip.
----------
I have come up with a new idea: Add a verse from 'The Rubiyat' now and then as a kind of emphasis:
----------
LXIII
Oh, threats of Hell and hopes of Paradise!
One thing at least is certain: This life flies!
One thing is certain and the rest is lies;
The flower that once has blown, forever dies.
----------









<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?