Tuesday, December 03, 2013

 

Knowing...

(4)
Oooo! Poetic!
(Sorry, Doc, but you've been reading too much Judeo-Psycho Propaganda about me. Believe it or not, I really know much more about my life than they know, or you know. Really. I know it's hard to believe...)
Working on beer #8 at 0032. Sip.
Jewish people are so strange.
And I have my own theories about that. I think that Jew Psychology is powerfully shaped by Phantom Foreskin Syndrome. Few Jew 'psychologists' would (I imagine) agree.
But PFS should also be experienced by 'honorary Jews.' Yet many or most 'honorary Jews' don't seem to fall within the category. Or do they?
My brother David comes to mind...
And now that I think about it... David has always been a Jew to me. Orgasm Deficient. Eheh.
(Naughty! (You don't read this, do you, David?) I hope not.)
Sip. And now that I have actually written it in my blog, I think we should characterize the term 'Orgasm Deficiency' as a psychological category leading to major emotional problems in adulthood. Jew psychologists will have a difficult time accepting this.
I consider myself to be totally normal. Indeed, I could never have survived being stalked for a lifetime had I not been fully prepared to handle the various challenges involved.
Which brings us to 'mathematics interesting to Jew psychologists.'
Eheh.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?