Monday, December 02, 2013

 

Is DPR a Killer?

(1)
First sip of beer #1 at 1920. Sip. It's been a bizarre 10 days or so since writing my last blog entry: microwave radiation has been extremely heavy both day and night. 'Face Rad' (Microwave Radiation felt mostly in the facial areas: eyes, nose, skin, scalp) has caused much nasal mucus, requiring frequent 'nose-blows.' All that radiation and all those nose blows eventually culminated in lots of bloody, snotty facial tissues. An entry in my Rad Log on Thursday reads: 'Nasal system swollen, painful.' And the blood got really impressive beginning about Friday. So I began to 'collect' bloody tissues as 'evidence.' I also smeared some of those bloody snots into my 'Booger Bible' and my daily 'Radiation log.' Quite impressive! And by the way, my 'INR' was only 2.0 around this time, the lowest acceptable; therefore the bloody snots were not due to a high INR. (I'm being zapped as I type this, and the stalker above me is making sounds on the floor. My nose is running, but no blood yet. Sip. End of beer #1 at 1940. Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1942. Sip.
But wait! There's more!)
Face Rad is fun Jewish entertainment, apparently, but DPR is even funner! 'What is DPR' (you ask)? Deep Penetrating (Microwave) Radiation. DPR causes both symetrical and (usually) non-symetrical 'burning sensations in one or both lungs, resulting in coughing up a thick mucus. They usually zap me with this mode while I am in bed trying to sleep. Since I sleep either on my right or left side, the source of this radiation is usually quite obvious. (Nose blows and coughs just now resulted in bloody snots and thick cough mucus.) Over the (several day) course of this most recent attack of DPR, my voice has become significantly lower. (I like it, but I can do without it, thank you.)
Face Rad cooks the parts of your eyes which don't have a (cooling) blood supply. Your only defense is 'tears.' Face Rad produces much 'tearing' and results in 'cataracts.' Apparently, nasal mucosa combats unwanted heating with... mucus! The 'exact cause' of nasal bleeding is obscure. Sip. ('Organized, this ain't.)
And 'buzzing' I ain't. Sip.
I'm worried about that DPR. It could kill me.
Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 2036. Sip. Buzzing minimally.

  




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?