Friday, December 27, 2013

 

Come on, January!

(2)
And now that Marijuana will soon be legal to smoke, there will be another method of imbibing that drug: eating and/or drinking. I'll try them, and report.
Back from the fridge with beer #3, buzzing nicely. I checked on Kootch, who is watching Japanese TV. So far so good.
Sip. Time to reread last week... Yep, lotsa good stuff there.
Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 1445. Sip. Kootch is sitting in her 'floor chair' in the 'laid back' position. She has a plastic baggie of frozen peas wrapped in a paper towel over her eyes. Doctor's orders. I presume the idea is to minimize bleeding. So far so good... Sip. I must blow my nose frequently in order to clear out the mucus caused by microwave radiation. They are zapping me as usual. Tears are quickly removed with tissue. My 'home environment' is a really far cry from the environment at Kaiser today as I waited in the waiting room for Kootch. No radiation! I had fun reading magazines and doing an 'eyesight experiment:' I noticed that after I stared at a sign on the wall, and then stared at a blank wall, the 'false image' of the sign appeared to be projected onto the blank wall. It was fun doing 'timing experiments' with that 'false imaging effect.' Blink. Sip. No 'lettering' could be detected, only a false (dark) image which faded away after 20 seconds or so, depending on how long I stared at the sign.
At my age of 78 I'm never bored.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?